Search This Blog

Thursday, January 4, 2024

Skylanders Kiosk Demos

We have some Imaginators Kiosk demo files from the Skylanders Reverse Engineering community! I'm also linking them in the helpful links page for the sake of archiving them.

If you want to check out these files here's the link!

But if you don't want to dig through them, I'll overview them here.


Here's the 'Attract' file, the standard video that loops on the kiosk in most circumstances.
Most of the files from the kiosks are videos, with a few extra tidbits of code included for the sake of archiving the exact files.

Ro-Bow's kiosk video file

Imagine being lucky enough to see this in stores, I can only dream... Luckily I pride myself on being a proud Ro-Bow owner, though enough of my bragging and back to the rest of the rundown. Also, these videos showcase the Imaginators themselves alongside the senseis, alongside their special item unlocks.

Even Skylanders that weren't released physically in stores like Chompy Mage have video files. Though the Giants and originals are missing entirely. Probably because they weren't being sold in stores at that point? Though I can't recall since I actually never bought any senseis in-store when I was younger. 

The ERROR1.AVI is a copy of ATTRACT.AVI this time, unlike other kiosk files where the error file is its own unique video, usually just black text on a red background telling you to plug in a portal, it honestly looks like a cheesy creepypasta.

I couldn't find anything else of note while looking through these so if you do decide to look through them yourself please message me if you find more stuff of note!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spyro Dive-Clops