Search This Blog

Monday, December 18, 2023

Ring of Heroes rips

 Well I've been back onto fixing all of these models and uploading them, meanwhile fixing all of my old renders on the page- 

Here's a few renders of some upcoming rips while I'm at it!


To be honest I could gush about the Awakened designs for hours, I wish that they could be some cool figures or something... (*Cough cough*, Activision hire me- *Cough*)

And as you can see, or hopefully see, these renders are a lot cleaner than those of my previous batch and they really let the textures shine through. I have been changing my rendering over time as I've worked on other model ripping projects, so hopefully I can get around to cleaning up the old renders.

Like this one. Yikes-
I'll get around to you too Zoo Lou...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spyro Dive-Clops