Search This Blog

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Skylanders Lost Islands: Restoration Project

    If you've looked at the helpful links page recently, then you might have noticed that I have added sections for each mobile game and that there is a (currently not functioning) spot for a revived version of Skylanders: Lost Islands in its section.

    Currently, I have started a project to emulate the old servers again to get the game working. I'll be making frequent updates on the blog on the progress of the project.

    If I never finish the project, I'll upload the unfinished code if somebody would ever want to take over from my trashy spaghetti code. Just a note, I know very minimal code, so I wouldn't bet on it being completed anytime soon...

    Ah, I'm only partially joking, don't worry, I'm learning, and I plan on finishing this whole thing.


-Arbo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spyro Dive-Clops