Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Japanese Skylanders

 I finally purchased some Skylanders from Japan!


I'm pretty excited since I don't have Darklight Crypt yet and it's the last of the first game's expansion packs that I need. And the fact that I'm getting some Skylanders from Japan is also really neat.

I'll also have a Japanese Ghost Roaster to go alongside my Mexican one. There's no visual difference, I just think it's really funny. They might get mixed up, but at least the nickname feature will help a bit.

It's also funny that this lot was only ¥719 ($5.60usd) which is cheaper than what it would be in America. (Where I live)

Seller Note:
スカイランダーズ スパイロの大冒険
フィギュア トレカ シール

画像に写っているものがすべてです。
子供の持ち物で中身の詳細は分かりかねます。

中古品へのご理解を頂ける方のみ、ご購入ください。
TRANSLATION: The seller is basically saying that they don't actually know what it is or what it's worth


Oh wait, they actually don't know what it is worth.

I would still say it's a bargain though. Unfortunately the shipping was really expensive. $57.00usd from Japan... But the Skylanders aren't the only thing in the package, I also purchased a stuffed animal which is being shipped in the same package, I think that it added to the package weight.

I'll make another post when they come in the mail! Really excited to finally have Darklight Crypt!

1 comment:

Spyro Dive-Clops