Search This Blog

Saturday, March 18, 2023

Weird Skylanders Dreams

 Last night I had a dream that I had a box full of Creation Crystals. I made a bear creature and it was running from a crazy baker in an alley, the baker had an axe. Eventually, the bear imaginator wrestled the axe out of the baker's hand and they had a handshake, handed the axe back to the baker, and went on their way.

 I then got up from playing Skylanders and my siblings had purchased a giant bag full of random stuff, such as Bakugan, magical staffs, but most importantly, Skylanders. I proceeded to snag all of the Skylanders and put them on my shelves. I got some Eon's Elites which looked pretty different from the actual figures. They were very sparkly, like, REALLY sparkly.

 I also got Donkey Kong and some strange Skylanders Burger King toys. I didn't even know that they had Burger King toys for Skylanders until I woke up and searched it up.

 Yesterday I had another strange Skylanders dream, and this one was much more Skylanders related. I was on an island and I was with Flynn. He had an Arkean battleship that looked like a strange abomination between the Arkeyan warship from the first level of Skylanders Superchargers and the Dread Yacht. 

  I hop on the ship and there's a big screen for me to select a Skylander. There are 3 new Skylanders that I have never seen before. One of the new Skylanders is just a straight-up squid, then there's another water element Skylander that I cannot remember for the life of me. Then there's an earth Skylander that's wearing a rock on his head with a human face carved into it.

 I think I selected the squid? 

 I then get a cutscene telling me that I need to save some mabu. As a squid, I start to climb inside a mountain, I'm inside of a large cave as I make my way up crumbled intricate statues. Eventually, I reach the top and see a large snowy landscape. Suddenly I'm Trap Shadow. I don't even own Trap Shadow unfortunately. Well, I'm not even Trap Shadow, I'm just watching Trap Shadow.

 Trap Shadow talks to some mabu who tell him that they're being enslaved, similar to the first level of Skylanders Giants. Trap Shadow then looks up at a giant dome that houses the villain that a friend and I decided to name Emperor Allister.

 Trap Shadow opens a door and walks into the large glass dome where Emperor Allister stands. Now I'm assuming you might be thinking Allister was a large and intimidating foe. He was a 'femboy' rat. The word 'Femboy' was used in my dream to describe him. He had a large crown, a black and white skirt that looked like it came from Hot Topic, and fishnets.

 At first, Trap Shadow tries fighting Allister to no avail. Then he decides that there's only one way to defeat him. By doing some not very pg13 actions. 

 Eventually, I leave and find a large red cube. I go inside and it's a giant office building. After a while I find Flynn again who says something along the lines of "Always be respectful kids." and I wake up.

 Maybe I'll have another strange Skylanders dream tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spyro Dive-Clops